Subject: Re: kern/7939 ulpt crashing...
To: NetBSD current-users <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Bjoern Labitzke <hermit@labitzke.isdn.cs.tu-berlin.de>
List: current-users
Date: 07/11/1999 03:24:46
Hi...

* Christos Zoulas (christos@zoulas.com) [990711 03:02]:
| [DIAGNOSTIC, DDB, USB_DEBUG, variables in ddb]

I have DIAGNOSTIC and DDB already. The panic occured nonetheless. I
added USB_DEBUG and DEBUG in case you meant that. I will change the
uhci-variable (The probe didn't find an ohci, but the Intel variant
uhci.)

| [Broken packages]

Ok, I'll report them. No problem. I just hoped that there might be some
general fix for problems that occured because of the a.out->ELF change.

| Thanks for using NetBSD...

Hey, wrong direction. _I_ have to thank for that product! It enabled me to
use *NIX on my Amiga and I could continue on my PC with the same system.
I am glad there are enthusiastic people like you and all the other developers.

Bye, Bjoern

P.S.: The more complete data will come later this day, after I applied
Lennarts patch and had time to try it. Good night... :-)

--
Bjoern Labitzke  <hermit@cs.tu-berlin.de>
   Use PGP! (Don't you use envelopes for your letters?)