Subject: Re: How to make system to ELF from current
To: Chan Yiu Wah <c5666305@hkstar.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: current-users
Date: 07/10/1999 21:54:47
	I'd start at
	http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/elf.html#updating-from-a.out

	If the first paragraph does not read:

The recommended method is to install a ELF snapshot.
If you try upgrading via source and something goes wrong it is very
easy to hose your system such that it will not even boot to single-user mode.
However for those who wish to to upgrade from source:

	then wait an hour or so and try the page again (have just
	committed an updated version)

		David/absolute

       What _is_, what _should be_, and what _could be_ are all distinct.