Subject: Re: IPv4 and IPv6
To: None <perry@piermont.com>
From: Chris Jones <cjones@rupert.honors.montana.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 07/08/1999 17:40:13
>>>>> "Perry" == Perry E Metzger <perry@piermont.com> writes:

Perry> By the way, remember: you can get a v6-in-v4 tunnel to the
Perry> 6bone from your home machine, so you can run v6 from home even
Perry> though your ISP only runs v4.

Yeah, but you gotta find somebody on the 6bone who's willing to give
you a tunnel.  <Grr>  So far, I've asked three different
organizations, each of which publically claims to offer tunnels to
just about everybody.

Of course, another option is freenet6.  I may be trying them soon,
though I've somehow gotten the impression that they're less desirable.

www.6bone.net and www.freenet6.net.

Chris

--
Chris Jones                                          cjones@honors.montana.edu