Subject: RE: USB devices?
To: 'seebs@bsdi.com' <seebs@bsdi.com>
From: Edwin Foo <efoo@crl.dec.com>
List: current-users
Date: 07/07/1999 14:40:40
BTW -- I also have a verbal agreement with Kawasaki to write a driver for
their USB Ethernet chip. This is the one found in the 3COM USB Ethernet
products, along with many other manufacturers. This one will take longer,
but it is very high priority for me because of its use in other projects,
and once I get the legal stuff taken care of, I will start on it ASAP.

The lab is letting me release all my stuff under BSD license, so I hope it
can be taken up by the NetBSD Project if the code is good enough to release
for widespread use.

-Edwin