Subject: RE: USB devices?
To: 'seebs@bsdi.com' <efoo@crl.dec.com>
From: Edwin Foo <efoo@crl.dec.com>
List: current-users
Date: 07/07/1999 14:37:53
Well, I would imagine writing would be important to you too -- otherwise,
why are we bothering with the "W" part of it? :-)

As for the cd0 device part, that depends on whether I can do it -- I can
certainly try, and I welcome any help in doing so, but this is my first USB
driver I'm writing, so bear with me. =) Actually, I'm currently still trying
to get OHCI support working better so it won't panic on me whenever I try to
enumerate the Zip drive on the pseudo-SCSI bus I've made it show up on.

-Edwin