Subject: Re: -current kernel build failure
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Chris Jones <cjones@rupert.honors.montana.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 07/07/1999 12:08:39
>>>>> "Jason" == Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov> writes:

Jason> On 07 Jul 1999 11:33:10 -0600 Chris Jones
Jason> <cjones@rupert.honors.montana.edu> wrote:

>> So, can anybody else out there reproduce this?  I just did a "sup
>> -o".  I get the same symptoms on i386 and alpha.

Jason> Yah, somehow your config sources didn't get updated.  You can
Jason> grab the whole thing via FTP.  (You need all of config, not
Jason> just gram.y)

Aha.  I just finished supping from sup.netbsd.org instead of
ftp.cs.umn.edu.  I got the right version of gram.y.  So I guess that
was the problem.

Thanks.

Chris

--