Subject: Re: Night madness?
To: John Nemeth <jnemeth@victoria.tc.ca>
From: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 07/06/1999 14:45:34
On Tue, Jul 06, 1999 at 08:58:35AM -0700, John Nemeth wrote:
> On Jul 3, 11:10pm, David Maxwell wrote:
> } Yes, with a uni-tasking machine, it's quite possible to learn to
> } identify what program is running, based on the pattern of RF generated
> } by the idle loop. I've never bothered trying with any multitasking
> } OS, since theory tells me it won't work.
>
>      At one point, the theory of aeronautics said that bees can't fly...

Fair enough. It might be possible to recognize the OS, now that I think
about it. Wonder if Windows machines go Ewwwwwww and NetBSD Mmmmmmmm ?

As for the Bees, I've often wondered what the, err 'Bug' in the theory
was? Don't suppose you know the flaw?

All this stuff in twice the space would only look half as bad!
					      - me