Subject: Re: i386 elf prob?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Patrick Welche <prlw1@newn.cam.ac.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 07/05/1999 20:23:25
I'm doing well here.. Somehow?! I managed to have an a.out libbfd - the only
a.out library in my /usr/lib - yet I un-paxed the whole base.tgz set.. So
re-fetching fixed my prob.
Another interesting woe was that my machine/_G_config.h got
truncated "Somehow?!" and needed remaking which may have a bearing on the
rest..

Cheers,

Patrick