Subject: Searching for cheap DNS host
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/14/1999 13:40:45
I thought I'd ask my NetBSD colleagues here for assistance, since those of
you on current-users may have more idea where to go for this.

I now have a need for plain vanilla DNS hosting for ten second-level
domains.  I'm moving to somewhere that a static IP allocation will not be
possible, and am changing the domains to contain CNAMEs to a host at
*.dynip.com.

If you know of a service (other than Granite Canyon, which has some severe
problems) which does a standard "you supply a zone file, we serve it"
relatively inexpensively, please let me know.  The Reply-To: header points
at me, not the list.