Subject: Upgrade bad for s/key login?
From: Julian Coleman <J.D.Coleman@newcastle.ac.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 05/28/1999 18:47:27
Having upgraded from 1.3.2 to 1.4 (Sparc 4), I find that I can no longer
log in using s/key.   The one time password that I generated under 1.3.2
doesn't work under 1.4 (I'm stuck at 61).  I tried to generate a new
list under 1.4 and the one time password for challenge 61 is different from
the 1.3.2 one but still doesn't work.  Any thoughts? (Apart from generate
a new list when I'm back at the machine.)  Is s/key supposed to work through
upgrades?

Thanks,

          NetBSD - the most widely ported operating system available