Subject: Re: NOTE: source-changes 'src' directory names changing!
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 05/26/1999 23:42:00
cgd@netbsd.org (Chris G. Demetriou) writes:
> The directory names you folks are used to seeing on 'src' checkins are
> changing, starting with the next 'src' checking you see.
> [ ... ]

This had some previously unforseen negative side effects.  (One of
those negative side effects prevented the nightly update mail from
going out last night, and will do the same tonight.)

Therefore, tomorrow afternoon (unless plans change) our CVS tree will
be reverted to the old module setup and the commit messages will again
say 'src'.  When and if the problems that these changes caused are
fixed, if these changes are still desirable they'll be re-implemented
and you'll all be notified again.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

cgd