Subject: Re: Mozilla & Java
To: Christoph Badura <bad@ora.de>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/10/1999 11:53:35
Christoph Badura writes:
> chris@cowdery.demon.co.uk (Chris Cowdery) writes:
> >Can you use Java with Mozilla? If not, is there another browser
> >that supports Java?
> >What about javacript?
>
> I don't know about Mozilla, but Navigator 3 and 4 work fine for me.
> There's a package in the www category for Communicator 4.something.

Is anyone successfully using the news reader builtin to communicator?
For me, I can click 'add' and enter the server name, and it never does
anything with it.

Otherwise, any good recommendations for newsreaders?

-Andrew
Andrew Gillham                            | This space left blank
gillham@whirlpool.com                     | inadvertently.