Subject: Re: US crypto export resctrictions 'unconstitutional'
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: Aidan Cully <aidan@kublai.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/08/1999 18:35:22
On Fri, May 07, 1999 at 07:31:55PM -0700, Jonathan Stone wrote:

> ftp: ISRT someone (Ken Hornstein? Someone from MIT?) saying they
> wanted to port NetBSD's ftp-client changes back. If you can either
> add the GSS-API stuff from krb5 to our ftp, or add Luke's bells and
> whistles to the MIT krb5 ftp, then everyone wins.

The way I've been approaching integration is to start with the NetBSD
source, and add k5 functionality to it.  The domestic tree hooks into
the exportable for almost all functionality, and only kerberos-related
code stays in domestic.  So, yes, I'm adding GSS-API stuff from k5 to
our ftp.

--aidan
--
"Hey Killjoy!  How's your niece who's marrying a doctor?"
"It's time to admit that man's capacity for genocide is not aberrational,