Subject: Re: CVSup collections for a NetBSD CVS tree
To: NetBSD-current Discussion List <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Gandhi woulda smacked you <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/04/1999 13:38:51
Folks, I think we are hitting one of those "agree to disagree" kind
of things.

Why doesn't someone who's a good porter port the damn thing to C
or (uck) C++ (it might be necessary) and be done with it?  Then it would
run everywhere.  I find it hard to believe that C(++) "just doesn't
do this sort of thing".

Is this sort of matchbook flamefest symptomatic of approaching a release
date or what?  Maybe we should tell USENIX to distribute sticks and bags
of marshmallows with daemons and penguins on the outside, then point
the people to the mailing lists.

Not that I am blameless, mind you ... :-)