Subject: Re: CVSup collections for a NetBSD CVS tree
To: NetBSD-current Discussion List <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 04/30/1999 18:52:53
On Fri, Apr 30, 1999 at 11:33:26AM -0400, Greg A. Woods wrote:

> In the mean time, until the CVS repository is publicly available for
> copying, there's ample time to discuss this idea to death over and over
> and over again!  ;-)

That's one argument I'm willing to listen to. Perhaps the performance
improvement would be enough to make me a CVSup enthusiast. Have you
got anything public available via CVSup Greg?

--
David Maxwell, david@vex.net|david@maxwell.net --> Mastery of UNIX, like
mastery of language, offers real freedom. The price of freedom is always dear,