Subject: Re: make release
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Scott Ellis <scotte@warped.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/26/1999 11:31:02
Of course, since the 'snapshot' target was changed to build release-format
tars (base/comp/etc rather than usr.bin, et al), trying to build a snapshot
with MANZ set fails miserably (it attempts to add foo.1 to the archive,
rather than foo.1.gz).

It might be worthwhile to fix that before release...I know at least _I_ like
to build tarballs with compressed manpages. ;-)

    Scott