Subject: Re: Can't find libkrb.so.2.0
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Thilo Manske <Thilo.Manske@HEH.Uni-Oldenburg.DE>
List: current-users
Date: 04/24/1999 18:09:20
On Sat, Apr 24, 1999 at 11:01:55AM -0400, Brad Salai wrote:
> I installed 1.4_BETA, and most things are ok so far, but
> when I tried to start telnet, I got the following:
> usr/libexec/ld.so: telnet: libkrb.so.2.0: No such file or
> +directory
> any thoughts?
"Standard" telnet in "exportable" releases is not linked to libkrb.
Seems to be some kind of "domestic" snapshot with missing kerberos libraries
or not properly built "exportable" one.

If you have an older snapshot somewhere I suggest replace the telnet
binary with the old one until you get a fixed release.

BTW: Wich architecture? Release date?
--
Dies ist Thilos Unix Signature! Viel Spass damit.