Subject: Re: core resignations (was Re: NetBSD: Certified mom-ready.)
To: None <seebs@plethora.net, current-users@netbsd.org, netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Dave Burgess <burgess@neonramp.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/22/1999 22:04:10
At 01:59 PM 4/19/99 -0500, seebs@plethora.net wrote:
>In message <87pv50sbc3.fsf@jekyll.piermont.com>, "Perry E. Metzger" writes:
>>So, even though I don't know if you can help Core out, you can always
>>help the project keep getting better and better. That's what I think
>>the users can mostly do to help.
>
>With any luck, even though my mom's article mentioned Linux (mostly
because of
>the widespread availability of media quotes about it), the fact that she's
>using NetBSD will bring a couple more hackers into the fold.  ;-)

I can see it now.

Some 19 year old Unix geek talking to his friends about why he decided
hacking NetBSD was cool:

"Some guy's MOM said it was rad, man...."

Watch out for them flying pigs......

:-)
--
Dave Burgess                   Network Engineer - Nebraska On-Ramp, Inc.
*bsd FAQ Maintainer / SysAdmin for the NetBSD system in my spare bedroom