Subject: anybody own a multi-port TULIP card?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Jones <cjones@rupert.honors.montana.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 04/20/1999 17:06:04
I have a PR in (6852) which works around a bug in an ethernet card I
have.  It's a 4-port TULIP card made by Comdex.  The patch in the PR
appears to work just fine on my board, as well as on at least one
single-port tulip board.  The patch has been committed to -current.

However, it'd be really nice to see it in 1.4.  In order for that to
happen, we could really stand to have this patch get tested on a
multi-port TULIP board on which the various TULIP chips *don't* share
the same IRQ.  If anybody out there would be willing to do that, and
then let Curt Sampson know, so he can submit a pullup request, I would
be very grateful.

Chris

--
Chris Jones                                          cjones@honors.montana.edu