Subject: Re: your mail
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org, netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Paul Newhouse <newhouse@rockhead.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/20/1999 12:06:41
On Tue Apr 20 10:52:51 1999 cgd@netbsd.org wote:

>*chuckle* of course, as you've already realized, "but what _color_
>paper should it be?"

Electronic paper, everyone gets to pick their favorite background.  Of course
they might find the foreground color offensive.  They will be much more upset
about not getting to vote on the shape of the table, however.

>I seem to recall that, a few years ago (back when i was still on core
>8-) we received at least one complaint about that image from a former
>US armed services person, who thought it was disrespectful, too...
>*sigh*

There is one in every crowd  *8^((.  It's a powerful image.  No image can be
powerful in  a vacuum.

Paul