Subject: Re: core resignations (was Re: NetBSD: Certified mom-ready.)
To: Gandhi woulda smacked you <greywolf@starwolf.com>
From: Ted Lemon <mellon@isc.org>
List: current-users
Date: 04/20/1999 11:03:49
> This is all well and good, but I wish core had had this attitude
> a bit farther back.

If wishes were horses...

Mistakes have been made.   Things are a _lot_ better now.   We've all
learned a lot of lessons over the past four years.   There's still
some yelling sometimes, but I think that the chances of you being
treated the way you describe now are a lot lower than they were in the
past, even by the same people (e.g., me).

It's important not to keep feeding our old resentments back into the
process.   I've caught myself doing that more than once in the past
year (thanks for walking me through it, Ken!).   It sounds like you're
doing it a little bit right now.   'tain't worth it.

			       _MelloN_