Subject: Re: 2nd Announcement: cheap fast Alpha PC164 boards available
To: <>
From: None <seebs@plethora.net>
List: current-users
Date: 04/16/1999 13:24:38
In message <C75BA13E11D7D211A7280000F86B14270310EC@zen.crl.dec.com>, Edwin Foo
writes:
>Compaq Employee Discount programs are okay, but don't allow purchases of
>Alpha systems. They make us buy Presarios. I won't comment any further on
>that - let's just say that I don't own any Presarios. :)

Hmm.  Anyone interested in getting together a bunch of people who want a
bunch of memory, and seeing if we can get a bulk discount?  I might be able
to get myself qualified as a reseller for The Chip Merchant, and then I think
I get lower prices.  I'd be happy to sell chips to fellow Alpha shoppers at
my cost, if I can get a deal.

-s