Subject: That machine at work, working...
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: current-users
Date: 04/13/1999 09:31:26
Just a side note, if anyone's interested:

The machine at work has now stayed up overnight, with a new kernel and user-
land supped and built yesterday. This is a collossal relief, since I want
to convert the place into a NetBSD shop. :) Not only do they win on quality,
but then I yet again get paid for building and running NetBSD boxen. It's
good all around.

So, today, I start loading the hell out of the thing. Can you say "Stress
Test?" And the scary thing is that the stress test will simply simulate
what the thing's going to do from day to day anyway. <grin> Heh.

Later...

PS: I'm hoping that that "speak too soon" thing will catch me now if it's
going to catch me at all. <grin>

--
Mason Loring Bliss             ((  "In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams
mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us  ))  build  their nest  with fragments  dropped