Subject: wscons/X fatal interaction???
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: current-users
Date: 04/09/1999 11:54:03
I just switched over to using wscons yesterday, and I encountered a fairly
nasty problem.

Has anyone experienced a condition where you hit a key, and something
keeps sending that key into the event queue (or whatever it is) without
surcease? This happened to me twice last night. My only way out (since the
keyboard wasn't responding) was to log in from another machine and reboot.
This was fairly annoying, and if it happens to folks who don't have another
machine handy, they'll be hosed. I wasn't using our absolute newest X
distribution, if that matters, although it *was* 3.3.3.1, dated January of
this year.

Thanks in advance for the information.

--
Mason Loring Bliss             ((  "In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams
mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us  ))  build  their nest  with fragments  dropped