Subject: The Seventh Revival Meeting with Rev. Jae-Rock Lee
To: None <mail@kunja.sejong.ac.kr>
From: None <omteam@manmin.or.kr>
List: current-users
Date: 04/07/1999 15:51:12
Hallelujah!
Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord.
You must be surprised to see this unexpected message, but we're
sure you will be interested in the following information about
¡¸The Seventh Revival Meeting with Rev. Jae-Rock Lee¡¹.
We're sending this message hoping that more people from all over
the world attend this meeting and meet the Living God who has
been revealed His power through Rev. Jae-Rock Lee, the speaker.
Please let us know if you need any further information on this
great revival meeting.

"The Two Weeks Revival Meeting with Rev. Jae-Rock Lee"
Period : May 3rd (Mon.) ~ 13th (Thu.)
Place  : Manmin Joong-ang Church in Seoul, Korea

Two Weeks Revival Meeting with Rev. Jae-Rock Lee is well-known as
numerouse people from all over the world attend and give glory to
the Living God every year.
Various diseases claimed to be incurable by modern medication
have been overcome by the power of God. And most of attendants
had their problems in their life and soul sloved to live a new
life through the preachings of Rev. Lee. He is the senior pastor
of Manmin Joong-ang Church which has been grown up to have more
than 65,000 members in 16 years.
The 'Special Healing Crusade' for the sick people will be held
daily during the revival meeting period. Through this crusade, so
many people have been healed through the prayer of Rev. Lee every
year.
The main subject of this year's meeting is "God is love" (1 John
4:16). And the service will be offered at 10:30am and 7:30pm for
two weeks starting from the evening service on May 3rd at Manmin
Joong-ang Church.
In addition, this meeting will be simultaneously televised to
branch sanctuaries and branch churches in Korea via satellite and
broadcast to the world via internet service.
It is expected that God will show us more wondrous signs and
miracles than ever.

For more information, please contact Overseas Mission Team.
Tel. 82-7232, 7241~2   /  Fax. 82-2-851-3846 / E-mail.
omteam@manmin.or.kr
Or visit our inter hompage (http://www.manmin.or.kr).

Thank you for reading this message through the end.
May God bless you and your family.