Subject: Re: Cobalt Cube ?
To: Heiko W.Rupp <hwr@pilhuhn.de>
From: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/28/1999 09:49:50
Yes. I did a NetWorker client for it. It's cute- it's got on PCI slot for
a second NIC, e.g.. It's a bit pricey for a 'turnkey' Web box though. The
processor is nothing to write home about. Personally, I think the shark
box (strongarm32 that cgd worked on) was a nicer solution to the same
problem, and you could plug a keyboard/head into that.

It's not clear what their direction is at this point. Dave Miller (and
others) worked for them until recently. They seem to be going through some
spasm that prevents them from answering e-mail, etc. I pulled the
NetWorker client for them from my web site because of such simple
discourtesies.