Subject: Re: softdep?
To: Michael K. Sanders <msanders@confusion.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/24/1999 13:11:39
	Would it be feasible to make the changes for 1.4 so that someone
	could just 'drop in' the latest version and have it work?
	To clarify - it woudl not ship with 1.4, but the necessary changes
	to existing files would have been made.

		David/absolute

       What _is_, what _should be_, and what _could be_ are all distinct.