Subject: Re: NetBSD-current, does it support the 3Com 3c589D?
To: feico@pasta.cs.uit.no, Nathan J Williams <nathanw@mit.edu>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 03/19/1999 10:39:33
	Thanks for all the help.  It turned out that I forgot to power cycle
the machine after changing the bios settings from plug and play to enabled.
When I did that, the 3c589D just worked using IRQ 7.  (The sound card is
configured before the pcmcia stuff, which works in my case.
If I need the infrared port, I'll have to add this option.
-Brian