Subject: Re: building current
To: Bill Studenmund <skippy@macro.Stanford.EDU>
From: Bjoern Labitzke <hermit@labitzke.isdn.cs.tu-berlin.de>
List: current-users
Date: 03/13/1999 00:15:59
On Fri, 12 Mar 1999, Bill Studenmund wrote:

> That should be BSDOBJDIR for the source tree. WRKOBJDIR is for the package
> system.

Oops, sorry, of course. I have been a bit too hasty with my answer. I
thought I had such a line in my mk.conf and therefor took it from there.
In my case I am using the default behaviour, that object-dirs are created
under /usr/obj, if nothing else is defined in BSDOBJDIR. Thanks for the
correction.

Bye, Bjoern

--
Bjoern Labitzke  <hermit@cs.tu-berlin.de>
   Use PGP! (Don't you use envelopes for your letters?)