Subject: Re: NetBSD Copyright
To: Ask Dr. Stupid <greywolf@starwolf.com>
From: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 03/11/1999 18:41:49
On Thu, Mar 11, 1999 at 12:03:23PM -0800, Ask Dr. Stupid wrote:
> again, I fail to see how a "joint ownership" deal wouldn't help here.
>
> "Joint Owners" would be "Contributor" and "The NetBSD Foundation".
[...]
> Of course I could just be blowing some smoke -- if I am, _please_ don't
> rub my face in sandpaper again.  I'm just trying to help out.
>
> 				--*greywolf;

At this point in the discussion I'd just like to throw in the following
comment:

I'd like to thank everyone in this discussion for

A) Remaining polite despite differing views
B) Continuing the discussion and not just saying "I give up".

I'm sure some people would be happy to have this thread go away, to
which I say "Use a mailreader with a kill thread function."

I prefer to see these issues hashed out, and these types of issues affect
just as many people as which VM subsystem NetBSD uses. (IMO)

Greywolf's suggestion sounded pretty good to me.

--
David Maxwell, david@vex.net|david@maxwell.net --> Mastery of UNIX, like
mastery of language, offers real freedom. The price of freedom is always dear,