Subject: Re: NFS-related freezes in recent -currents?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Urban Boquist <boquist@cs.chalmers.se>
List: current-users
Date: 03/10/1999 20:50:25
>>>>> David Brownlee writes:

David> 	Sudden thought - is your solaris server multihomed?

Hmmm, I'm not sure I understand what you mean by multihomed?

It is a single machine acting as an NFS server, and with a single
ethernet card (ifconfig says "qfe0"). It only serves a single domain.

Actually, when I think some more about our recent problems, I think
that it has always been the amd mount to the NetBSD machine itself
that has hung. Last time we had problems it was always (?) a mount to
a Solaris machine that hung (but this went away by using udp).

        -- Urban