Subject: Re: build probs - egcs genrtl
To: Wolfgang Rupprecht <wolfgang@wsrcc.com>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/08/1999 09:30:05
On Mon, 8 Mar 1999, Wolfgang Rupprecht wrote:

: > Actually, the bit of the log you included showed it being built, but
: > placed in the wrong directory; over in ...dist/gcc/.  Makefile error?
:
: Thanks.  I didn't even notice that, with the filename buried in all
: that output.  I just copied the files into the right place.  If this
: is some strange bootstrapping problem, perhaps this will do the trick.

You built a cross toolchain directly in src/tgnu/dist and did not "make
distclean" before building using the NetBSD makefiles.

> cd /usr/src/gnu/dist/gcc
> make distclean
> cd ../../usr.bin/egcs
> make cleandir