Subject: Re: I want more news
To: current users NetBSD <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Eric Delcamp <e.delcamp@wanadoo.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 03/04/1999 12:27:37
Hi !

In the same way, in March issue of "PC Expert" (french magazine form
Ziff-Davis group), an article to Linux ("Linux s'installe en force chez les
constructeurs") talk about it was or will be adopted by Dell, IBM, HP,
Compaq, SGI and SUN.
No words about NetBSD.
OK, I know, I'm french and it's my fault if the press don't look other Unix
than Linux. But they most of the time pick their articles in the US press
releases.
An official anouncement for NetBSD 1.4 with all things that will be included
give me a tool to get a little more audience in comparison with Linux.

Thanks.

Eric Delcamp......................NetBSD i386 & Amiga, BeOS, Windows NT
Merignac..........................Distributed.net : < 7900th (15/02/99)
France............................Magic the Gathering player