Subject: Re: Who's going to IETF?
To: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@jocelyn.rhein.de>
From: Soren S. Jorvang <soren@t.dk>
List: current-users
Date: 02/21/1999 18:42:33
On Sun, Feb 21, 1999 at 12:40:25PM +0100, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 17, 1999 at 08:25:21AM +0100, Tom Ivar Helbekkmo wrote:
> > Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov> writes:
> >
> > > I am not going to Minneapolis.  However, I am planning on going to Oslo.
> >
> > Our Oslo?  In Norway?  When?  Why?  Can I buy you a beer if I'm in
> > town at the time?
>
> Yes, and how far and expensive (in terms of money and time) is Oslo from,
> say, the Danish capital?)

According to http://www.dsb.dk/, there is a daily sleeper train from
Copenhagen to Oslo from 22:05 to 07:07. I would estimate the price
to be on the order of 100 DM each way. The opposite direction leaves
Oslo at 22:53.

If you want to get on this train in Bonn, it would be at 12:39.

You could probably also fly directly from Bonn to Oslo. I don't
know the cost of that.

--
Soren, who isn't a member of any IETF WG, but would also like to meet you guys