Subject: problem with non-interuptable make/sh?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Thorsten Frueauf <frueauf@ira.uka.de>
List: current-users
Date: 02/18/1999 16:57:37
Hello!

On my laptop (i386) running current from 17.02.1999 I have some strange
effect that was not the case some time ago (yeah, unprecise, but I
did not notice when it really begun, but I see it for some days now):

If I start `make fetch` in pkgsrc, and decide to stop the run
with ^C, I get back the shell prompt, but it continues to run
in background! Even worse, if I try to ^C an active ftp resulting
from `make fetch` it aborts the current ftp, but immediatly tries to fto
the next site listed in MASTER_SITES.

So something is broken with interrupts, but I have no idea if its
the fault of make or sh.

Anyone sees this too? Any ideas?

Greets
      Thorsten