Subject: KDE question... (low priority)
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: current-users
Date: 02/16/1999 21:13:26
Hi, all.

I'm curious... I can't seem to get KDE to do anything useful. I can build and
install it through the package system, but once installed, it seems not to do
much. By this, I mean that when, for instance, I click on the knotes icon in
the kpanel, nothing happens. When I go to the "K" menu and select the text
editor from the applications menu, nothing happens. When selecting any of the
control panel-type things, nothing happens.

I'm just curious... I'm happy enough with fvwm2 and/or wmaker, but if I'm
seeing this problem, maybe other folks are too...?

--
Mason Loring Bliss             ((  "In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams
mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us  ))  build  their nest  with fragments  dropped