Subject: Re: floppy and cd-rom access and cd-rw drive
To: Fusie Zhang <fzhang@cs.nmsu.edu>
From: John C. Hayward <John.C.Hayward@wheaton.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 02/09/1999 14:30:23
I have a suid program called fmount and fumount for mouting floppies to a
directory we have called /a:.  Students can mount their msdos floppies.
In general allowing non root users to mount netbsd floppies introduces
some security issues (user mounts the floppy with their own suid program
...)
johnh...