Subject: Re: i386 current build still fails.
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofy.goof.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/06/1999 14:00:11
On Sat, Feb 06, 1999 at 01:47:52PM -0600, Dave Huang wrote:

> Are you guys not doing a "make build" or something? This was fixed two
> or three days ago... You need a new version of bsd.dep.mk:
>
> /usr/share/mk/bsd.dep.mk:
>      $NetBSD: bsd.dep.mk,v 1.24 1999/02/03 21:08:05 tv Exp $

Is there a place all targets for a top-level -current make are
documented?  (Aside from the .mk files, of course.)  Everything I know
about building -current is from trial and error, and from tidbits I get
from mailing lists.  I've poked around the NetBSD Documentation section
on the web server, but no documentation is to be found on sup (aside
from the man page) or the exact procedure and make sequence for keeping
up to date with -current.

----
  Aaron J. Grier  | "Not your ordinary poofy goof." | agrier@poofy.goof.com
    "NT is mute because it is fundamentally broken, period.  That any
                 hardware works on that OS is amazing."
     -- Jacob Hawley, Sr. Manager, Custom Engineering, Creative Labs