Subject: Re: xterm problem
To: None <matthieu@laas.fr, current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Adam Ciarcinski <adam@pulstar.albedo.com.pl>
List: current-users
Date: 02/05/1999 17:04:28
> You may try with `option "noaccel"' in the "Device" section of your
> /etc/XF86Config file. If this fixes the problem, it is caused by
> XFree86 an acceleration bug.

Thanks.

First I tried this option, but it slowed down my X server, so I
reconfigured X with XF86Setup and now it seems to be okay.

Strange, XF86Setup didn't work for a long time.  There were some tk/tck
errors.  As far as I remember I had my X server configured with xf86config.
Maybe it has a little bug?

> What graphic card do you have ? Did you also update your xsrc
> recently ? XFree86 3.3.3.1 has fixed some of these lockups.

I've got S3 Virge GX2/4MB.  I use most recent -current binaries.

Thanks again

	- Adam