Subject: Re: /root/.termcap (was Re: tried to move /usr)
To: Brian C. Grayson <bgrayson@marvin.ece.utexas.edu>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/25/1999 20:32:25
	Someone _may_ have setup a termcap entry for 'unknown' which
	has whatever magic they want to be for a default terminal.
	Sick and twisted they may be, but why break them?

	If they have setup such an alias then the WARNING: message is
	probably not an issue for them - I'm reluctant to have the sleep
	:)

		David/absolute

	 -=-  "There will not be a send-off, a funeral or mass"  -=-