Subject: Re: digital camera support under NetBSD-current
To: Chan Yiu Wah <c5666305@b1.hkstar.com>
From: dustin sallings <dustin@spy.net>
List: current-users
Date: 01/21/1999 20:15:12
On Fri, 22 Jan 1999, Chan Yiu Wah wrote:

// I would like to know if there anyone using the digital camera under
// NetBSD current.  If so, can you send your configuration and the
// setup procedures to me ?  Thanks.

	I am.  I take the disk out of my camera, put it in my laptop's
floppy drive, type ``mcopy a:\*.JPG .'' and then put them in my photo
album.  I think mtools are available in pkgsrc.

--
Principle Member Technical Staff, beyond.com    The world is watching America,
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>