Subject: Re: Build breaks, 19980120, generating LintSysNormal.c for libc
To: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: current-users
Date: 01/20/1999 21:12:34
On Wed, Jan 20, 1999 at 02:23:58PM -0600, Frederick Bruckman wrote:

> > I'm moving my current tree, and yet again supping from scratch. If I get the
> > same error with both trees in the same spot, then we can rule out the health
> > of my disks...
>
> Sounds reasonable.

Well. The brand new source, from the brand new tree, breaks in exactly the
same way. For the source of the problem to be a flaw with my hard drive would
involve stunning amounts of luck.

I can repost the details of the failure, if needed... Maybe whatever the
source of the problem is is also partially the cause of gnome not linking
correctly for me... <hopeful pondering>

--
Mason Loring Bliss...mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us...acheron.nws.net/mason/
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments