Subject: /usr/share/doc/usd/14.jove
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Not for internal consumption <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/14/1999 13:06:56
I notice we create a skeleton directory for the jove docs, presumably
as a relic from the 4.[23] BSD distribution.  Do we intend to remove
this directory, or do we intend to (re?)integrate jove back into the main
tree?

Just curious; I'll conjure a package in my Copious Free Time [tm] should
there prove sufficient interest...

				--*greywolf;
--
There is nothing so phenomenal as the music of the Grateful Dead.  ___
No other music can so instantly bring a smile to one's face as    / / \