Subject: Re: CERT Advisory CA-98.13 - TCP/IP Denial of Service
To: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@per4mance.cz>
From: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 12/23/1998 12:57:23
On Wed, Dec 23, 1998 at 04:27:20PM +0000, Jaromir Dolecek wrote:
> David Maxwell wrote:
> > But prior are?
>
> "Look at sources."
> I came across OpenBSD patch (really simple one), ya can check it
> against your kernel sources:
> ftp://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/patches/2.4/common/tcpfix.patch

That's fine for me, but my point was more that NetBSD was not listed on
the CERT notification, and no public statement has been made regarding
the status of this, except for 1.3.2 and current.

While I'd be happy to report my findings, I don't feel that I speak
for the NetBSD project, so any comments I would make are completely
unofficial.

--
David Maxwell, david@vex.net|david@maxwell.net --> Mastery of UNIX, like
mastery of language, offers real freedom. The price of freedom is always dear,