Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.3.3....
To: Brian Stark <bstark@siemens-psc.com>
From: Shyeah right. What am I gonna do with a gun rack? <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/22/1998 13:22:35
I would like to add my thanks in the -current direction.  So far,
although I've only rebuilt twice since 1.3.3 came out (when I detected
that there was enough new functionality to justify this), it's rebuilt
just fine with no significant consequences against stability.

				--*greywolf;
--
Theorem #1:  There are several ways to create a quantum black hole.
    - Butter a piece of bread and tie it, buttered side up, to a cat's back.