Subject: Re: Versioning?
To: Trouble Free RecepPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF <greywolf@starwolf.starwolf.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/07/1998 17:00:27
	Could those who are happily pasting in paragraphs of replies to
	the question please read
	http://www.netbsd.org/Releases/release-map.html
	and either make any updates themselves, or email any suggestions
	to someone who can (even me).

	I'd do it myself, but I'm busy fixing other stuff..

		David/absolute

          -=-  "Give me one last video, just dressed in black"  -=-