Subject: isa bus already seen
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <fessel@DeTeMobil.de>
List: current-users
Date: 11/27/1998 10:55:26
--==_Exmh_1996615010P

Hej!
Maybe it's i386 stuff...
Has anyone else seen problems using a docking station with ThinkPads of any
kind?
When my thinkpads are attached to a docking station (SelectaDock III) they
won't come up, 1.3H will panic with something like "isa bus already seen"
after having probed all devices on all busses just fine.  It looks like there
probably is a separate isa bus in the docking station attached via a pci
bridge.

If noone knows what to do, I'll dig up some more information and send-pr
that...

Grüße
	Oskar

--==_Exmh_1996615010P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3i

iQCVAwUBNl53DX1wWdvSVyGhAQEzDAQAzGQfBsP7Z01hZehAlFoOKUb1sAEB6nMG
nZALD/WiIbSYxlvdjZOU9ERvMYK0mLzQrJwfS2pE5bzFdh69Zcqk9eL8C65bX3tX
fP8M7G3U/voSly7XbjWzTS9wqWHkEB858oyvmFG4wGm9axrtSG2HvBeSC8y1zvBL
wwR6UHoeRgg=
=xxew
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_1996615010P--