Subject: Re: RAIDframe, anyone?
To: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
From: Matthew ALDOUS <mda@bdl.mhri.edu.au>
List: current-users
Date: 11/23/1998 10:55:49
Andrew Gillham wrote:

> Luke Mewburn writes:
> >
> I would be interested in hearing from anyone that has tested large
> EIDE drives (~10GB) with RAIDframe or just ccd.

I've only just got back into current-users, and noticed RAIDframe
is topical. Has someone been playing with source recently, or
have I done something amok?

---
cc -O -Wall -DCSRG_BASED -DNARROWPROTO -DRF_UTILITY=1 -DSIMULATE=1
-I/disk1/src/sbin/raidctl/../../sys/dev/raidframe  -Wall
-Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Werror   -c
rf_configure.c
cc1: warnings being treated as errors
rf_configure.c: In function `rf_MakeLayoutSpecificDeclustered':
rf_configure.c:443: warning: int format, different type arg (arg 3)
rf_configure.c:443: warning: int format, different type arg (arg 4)
*** Error code 1
--

Thanks heaps,
Matthew.

|Matthew Aldous. Brain Dynamics Laboratory, Mental Health Research Institute.|
|Locked Bag 11, Parkville, Victoria, Australia, 3052. http://www.mhri.edu.au/|