Subject: Re: -current (981121) build fails in libc
To: Bill Studenmund <skippy@macro.Stanford.EDU>
From: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
List: current-users
Date: 11/22/1998 20:43:13
At 0:03 Uhr +0100 22.11.1998, Bill Studenmund wrote:
>On Sat, 21 Nov 1998, Hauke Fath wrote:

>> -- No declaration for "struct sigcontext13" anywhere under
>> /usr/include.
>
>It should be in /usr/include/m68k/signal.h. Are the installed includes
>up-to-date?

They are - mostly. I should have mentioned though that I ran "make -k"
because the various make targets barfed on a missing Makefile in sys/arch.

Yes, maybe here is the real cause. Living behind a 14k4 modem, I only sup
"ksrc-common" and "ksrc-mac68k" from sup.owl.de. And apparently none of the
two includes "sys/arch/Makefile".

Can someone knowledgable please check this?

	hauke