Subject: Re: hostname
To: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
From: Tom T. Thai <tomthai@future.net>
List: current-users
Date: 11/17/1998 14:31:35
i just added predict.future.net in the mysql permission table.  The only
reason I asked about it was to see if the convention for a hostname is
FQDN or not..since sysintall defaulted to only the host (predict).

Thomas T. Thai          Infomedia Interactive Communications
tom@iic.net             TEL 612.376.9090 * FAX 612.376.9087